The Exchien's Blogs - F2C

F2C is not just only FUN TO SEE, It means MORE and it has MORE... 生活中的点滴就从BLOG开始...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WTF!!!

Aiseh... I cant upload photos from my PC, it seems like the upload page always goes for time out.

What could have caused the problem?
1. My PC problem?
2. My network problem?
3. My Pic too big? (cannot be, I cant even upload a 20k pic)
4. blogger.com problem? (high chances...)

No pics no blogs... adious....

update: 01/09/2006
It seems like only happening at night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Foo...

Long time didn't get in touch with you already. Still remember me? Alicia arr...Good to know that you have started your new blog, keep it up ok! I will drop by your blog whenever I can.

Keep in touch k!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger exchien said...

Hi alicia, I'm surprised that you will keeping my blogs address :) Do visit my blogs time to time, as it will be updated frequently and do contribute your 2 cents as well. Nice to hear from you again.

Friday, September 01, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger laserspit said...

your picture sux, that's why you were not able to upload any can...

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger exchien said...

At least, I still able to upload my pic of the week can.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home