The Exchien's Blogs - F2C

F2C is not just only FUN TO SEE, It means MORE and it has MORE... 生活中的点滴就从BLOG开始...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Merdeka Day Flashback...

As I started to resume my consciousness, I looked up to table clock. "Gosh~ it is
1:33pm, I must had slept for for 7 hours" I spoke to myself. I crawled myself up and sat on the bed and started to memorize what had happen yesterday...

8:00am 30-08-2006 I was on the way to pick up my colleagues, while I switched on my handphone, there were 2 missed calls from him. "Aiseh, this T..., really scared that I will be lated izzit?" I talked to myself. When I reached his apartment, he started to blast me off with words saying that he had been waiting for me since 7:45am...bla..bla... LOL, I'm not surprised as I already expected what kind of speeches he will gave to me. We left his apartment around 8:18am, and reached to our destination (Saujana Subang) at 8:30am sharp. Me and T had to attend a workshop which was held by our company, we were instructed to be there at 8:30am sharp. Well, we make it on time and there were a handful of people still were not there yet.

It was a successful workshop, I should say that the faciliators were doing a good job. Ok la the workshop contents are all about company strategics, redefined flows and improvement..etc can. The slogan: DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME should be in conjunction with IT'S START IT FROM YOU. In order to adapt to the slogan, I think I will need alot of motivations and reminders to ensure that I have enough of determination to do it, too bad my dog friends dont have enough morale to boost me up as I think they need the same modivation as I do. Luckly I have my angel with me to keep me going.

When the workshop adjourned, we were required to drive to our next destination for our dinner - T3 South Sea Sea Food Restaurant. Me and T had to take a detour to wash my car thanks to those stupid birds's droppings. It was a great night of dinner as well, the food was good and everyone seems to enjoy themselves, at least they were free from their stressful job.

After the dinner, we went for our second round agenda - To celebrate 2 dog friends birthday in Neway 1U. We stopped by Snooker Club first just to waste off 1.5 hour before our karaok session start. Our birthday boy was very mad before he kept losing on his pool matches, however he managed to pull 1 game back on his last game with someone who hasnt played pool for quite sometimes.


12:00am at 1U new wing 4th floor (car park), it was the celebration of our National Day and there was a firework show coming from the Curve. We managed to snap the some shots while we were on the way to Neway (was driving from old wing car park to new wing car park). Too bad I wasnt able to share this wonderful moment with my angel, but I conpensate that on her birthday.

It had passed 12am when I got into room 45, without hesitation I've selected 2 birthday songs for the birthday boy and girl. The boy was still snapping the fireworks in the car park, so we just sang the birthday song for A... first when the birthday boy comes, sure will 'kena' from us. The birthday party madness started right after the birthday boy and girl cut the cake, everyone was like going on berserk, they do thing that very seldom you can see them did in the office, haha... the situation can be only described as "chaotic" :P


It was a special and memorable night, it was not only about celebrating Merdeka or birthday party, it was a night to show tribute to our ex-colleague to be. I've been knowing her for 6 years, been working together with her in the same projects for 3 years. We had have lotsa fun being as colleague and friend. Her resignation sure will leave a void in the team. Her leaving also reminded me that I have to treat and cherish everyone surrounding me even more. Good friends and colleagues are not easy to find, good compainion and partner is even more hard to get, and your parent and family are the people been take care of you since you were born. What would you become if you were a richman without partner, friends and family? The purpose of life is to spend your time with everyone that you could love and loving you. They were the pillars to support you and shape you up to what you are today. Be grateful and thanksful for what you are and what you have now, there is no time for you to regret.

"Time to brush my teeth and have my lunch".

* Finally... manage to upload pics ^_^! *

3 Comments:

Blogger laserspit said...

It is a matter of keeping your promise can. If you promised your fren to be at his place by 8 you have to. If you are caught in a jam or something, let your fren know can. By switching off your phone is so not cool can...

Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger exchien said...

Your head, 15 minutes is not consider a delay in FMM.

Monday, September 04, 2006 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger laserspit said...

wah piang... as long as you are not on time... you are late can even for 1 minute... not talking about delay can... don't do that again can...

Monday, September 04, 2006 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home