The Exchien's Blogs - F2C

F2C is not just only FUN TO SEE, It means MORE and it has MORE... 生活中的点滴就从BLOG开始...

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Return with Disgrace :P

Some RED HOT news after my long absense :)

1. Manchester United is the the premiership champion run 3 points infront of Chelsea. They losted in their lastest game (07-04-2007) with Portsmouth. Secondly, they are still in the Championship league, although they losted to AS ROMA last week. Thirdly, They are also in FA cup quarter final. I really hope that this year they can win big. Go Red Devil~

2. Formula 1 2007/2008 has just begun last month. This season without Scheumy but Ferrari has Kimi and Massa. I have great hope on them, I wish that they can return the championship title back to Ferrari this year. However Mclaren have just scored a 1, 2 in Sepang. Looking forward the next race. Go Ferrari.

3. I'm in the red house (company sportclucb). I have hope with my team as well. They have just won the Futsal men and female event. Go Big Red.

End of Red Hot news.
More excitement coming soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home